Chimichurri Sauce Recipe - Authentic "Full Flavored" Argentinian & Uruguayan Original
Authentic Chimichurri Sauce is ideal to serve on just about anything -"steak, grilled fish or chicken". Chimichurri also makes a greatmarinade as long as you stick to the secret method.
- Chefs knife
- 1 cup parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 small chillis red, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp vinegar red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 - 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- Cut the chilis down the middle and deseed them.
- Finely chop the chili, parsley, and oregano
- Crush the garlic cloves
- Add to a bowl along with the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper
- Mix well with a spoon
- Set aside for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve or place in an airtight jar in the fridge.